Website iSchool Zambia Ltd
To support the project management team and contribute to the effective delivery of the projects. Undertake specific assigned tasks on identified projects, under the supervision of the Project Manager and as required by the PM office.
- Provide project management support to the PM office as required by the Project Manager
- Support the delivery of activity work plans as per deliverable’s & timelines
- Co-ordinate regular internal PMO progress meetings and document minutes
- Provide a weekly summary report & monthly highlight reports to the Project Manager
- Maintain comprehensive project documentation for the PM office
- Create and update excel spreadsheets as requested for project data entry, management, monitoring and reporting
- Inputting project plans into the Planning IT system (e.g Smartsheet) ensuring accurate information is recorded
- Assist in the preparation of workshops including all other logistical support required
- Work as part of a team to undertake other duties as requested appropriate to the grade of this post.
All interested applicants must submit their cv’s to [email protected] Please ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advertisement.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org