Website iSchool Zambia Ltd
The Repair Technician will be involved in hands-on troubleshooting, repair and/or cleaning of iSchool
products and responsible for product-associated paperwork, documentation, and the moving, handling, wrapping or packing as necessary to complete routine and non-routine tasks associated with assigned products.
- Complete all works as assigned to maintain high quality repairs of iSchool educational
- Ensure proper operation of assigned items
- Interact with Call Centre, retail store personnel, third party repairers and manufacturers in
support of repair and product support needs
- Maintain the quality of work and technical skills
- Maintain productivity requirements as assigned
- Work with Customer Service Supervisor to respond to client’s requests for updates on the
status of their jobs and keep the communication channels open to ensure information is
- Ensure compliance with company policy and product service best practice routines.
- Examine projector or tablet unit or any other iSchool -equipment and observe operation until
an initial suspicion is developed to open up the unit and perform further checks using
electronic hand tools and prescribed testers
- Ensure that all pertinent repair and testing tools and appliances are in proper working
- Determine parts to be replaced and provide cost estimates to the Call Centre and retail stores
prior to starting any work
- Assist Warehouse department as and when demand dictates the need for additional resources
- Liaise with IT department on possible works needed to be done on office equipment and also
understand office network setup.
- Coordinate with IT department in trouble shooting all software issues from both internal or
- Any other business assigned to you by your supervisor
All interested applicants must submit their cv’s to [email protected] Please ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advertisement.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com