Website iSchool Zambia Ltd
Educational Technology Company
iSchool Zambia is a well-established educational technology company. iSchool was founded in Zambia, developing primary curriculum-aligned teaching and learning materials, intended to be delivered in schools and homes through android devices and windows (computers 8 &10). iSchool also provides continuous professional development for teachers and develops bespoke content for a range of public and private sector organisations. Soon, data analytics will also enable the company to offer powerful insights into on-going pupil performance to teachers, school authorities and parents.
iSchool Zambia is part of the international Mwabu group. Mwabu is an education technology company, creating interactive e-learning content and resources for primary school students and teachers across Africa.
Managing Schools, CSR and NGOs sales across the country
Responsibilities are to:
- develop a sales strategy to achieve organizational sales goals and revenues
- set individual sales targets with sales team
- co-ordinate sales action plans for School Sales reps
- oversee the activities and performance of the School sales team
- ensure sales team have the necessary resources to perform properly
- monitor the achievement of sales objectives by the School sales team
- provide feedback, support and coaching to the Schools sales team
- assist with the development of sales presentations and proposals
- investigate lost sales and customer accounts
- track, collect and interpret sales figures
- forecast annual, quarterly and monthly sales revenue
- generate timely sales reports
- analyze data to identify sales opportunities
- develop promotional ideas and material
- attend trade meetings and industry conventions
- cultivate effective business relationships with executive decision makers in key accounts
- accomplish sales objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees(sales reps) in assigned districts; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- achieve School sales operational objectives by contributing market research and competitor and customer analysis.
- meet School sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- establish sales objectives by creating a sales plan and quota for in support of organizational objectives.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com