JOB TITLE: Human Resource Executive
iSON Xperiences is the largest 3rd Party BPO service provider in Africa with a presence in 14 countries in Africa with client base across various verticals which include telecommunication; internet and television sectors.
iSON BPO commenced operations in Zambia in 2015 and now seeks to recruit a suitable and qualified candidate for the Human Resources Executive Position.
REPORTS TO: Human Resources Manager
Duties & Responsibility
- Ensure an updated database of pre-screened agents is always available for quick turnaround.
- NHIP report is shared with Skills Development at least 24 hours before commencement of training – the NHIP report should include name; contact number; residential address; typing score (average based on minimum of 2 typing tests based on minimum of average 15 words per minute and 85% accuracy); Agent assessment interview score.
- Conduct HR orientation for each NHIP.
- Conduct background checks – including pre-employment medical tests and police clearance.
- Schedule monthly basis the Employee Engagement activities as outlined in the Employee Engagement Calendar and approved budget.
- Ensure minimum of 85% of scheduled activities are implemented by end of each financial year.
- Seek feedback from employees on innovative employee engagement activities; discuss with management and incorporate in the approved activities in line with budget.
- Ensure that Reward and recognition is conducted on a regular basis as outlined in the EE budget and calendar.
- Schedule HR Helpdesk; interdepartmental meetings; Baobab meetings; Skip level meetings.
- Prepare minutes and follow up to ensure matters are closed promptly.
- Ensure the HR journal is completed for every query raised to HR and that queries are promptly resolved.
- Must have completed 12 years of schooling
- Degree in Human Resource will be an added advantage
- Must have at least three (03) years of experience in Human Resources Management field.
- Must be a member of Zambia Institute of Human Resources Management ( ZIHRM)
HOW TO APPLY: