Website RENT TO OWN ZAMBIA
An early stage social enterprise in Zambia is seeking a professional to take up the position of
IT Support Officer (Based in –Lusaka Province)
About the Company
Rent‐to‐Own (RTO) is a social enterprise working to increase the prosperity of entrepreneurs in rural Zambia by providing productive assets. The company has an exciting new model to offer business equipment on payment terms that are tailored to rural entrepreneurs and farmers. Rent to Own is an international company, with partners and staff from Zambia, Canada, the Netherlands and the USA. Founded in 2010, the company has worked with over 1,500 customers and is in the middle of a period of rapid growth, doubling our sales year on year.
- General IT Support, troubleshooting and supporting staff with hardware and software inquiries; working together with RTO team to deliver a professional high quality service level to end users
- Administer user access to systems, databases to monitor each on up time, adding/removing users, and usage
- Assist is training and support of users of technology and systems
- Identify and recommend new initiatives to enhance and improve company systems including in HR, Finance and field Operations.
- Managing the relationship with the ISP and ensure internet connectivity is up all the time
- Store and backup files in organized and logical manner
- Check data integrity by comparing information from various sources
- Reporting on all key work
- Perform any other duties as required
Key Relationships: All Departments
- Full Grade 12 Certificate
- Minimum of a Diploma In IT, Computer Science or similar field.
- Minimum 1-2 years of professional user experience
- Experience managing cloud based CRM’s (RTO operates Salesforce.com, QuickBooks Online, Google for Business, and more).
- Hands on experience of setting up, maintaining, and troubleshooting hardware and software of desktops, laptops, and android tablets.
- Experience with administration i.e. user license management
- Website development and maintenance using Word press
- Excellent problem solving skills with the ability to explain problems and solutions clearly to non-technical users
Deadline: 8th June,2017
Send Applications to: [email protected]
Ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advert.