Website Reload Logistics
The role of the IT Support Technician is the provision of technical support on the day to day problems faced by users of computer systems within the organization.
- Providing IT support to computer users within and outside the office
- Inducting/training new staff on systems used within the organisation.
- Maintain desktop and server operating systems and applications
- Initial troubleshooting of IT problems and resolving them wherever possible
- Ensuring that all staff are able to organize their computer files in an effective way
- Ensuring that software licenses are adhered to
- Overseeing computer security and Antivirus precautions
- Keeping maintenance records, and ensuring adequate maintenance provision for hardware and software
- Flexible and adaptable
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
- Good IT technical skills
- Ability to work under pressure and with minimal supervision
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum Diploma in IT related field
- 1 year work experience
How to Apply
Send your CV and application letter only to [email protected]
Ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advert.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.