JABU is a B2B e-commerce & distribution marketplace, offering tech-enabled, route-to-market development & merchandising for FMCG brands in undeveloped areas while helping unbanked businesses grow through efficient delivery, an affordable product basket, inventory management and credit facilities.
Loss Controller: You will be reporting to the Warehouse Supervisor
- Supervise Stock Movement activities in the Warehouse for possible theft.
- Ensure to complete all reports related to incidents and investigation for loss prevention.
- Prepare, review and complete all paperwork associated with audits plus other shortage control programs.
- Support Loss Prevention Supervisor to conduct internal theft examination.
- Complete audits of safety, operational, and inventory control relevant procedures.
- Observe with an eagle eye all Movements in The Warehouse.
- Develop and maintain records of all Documents.
- Provide assistance for internal investigations.
- Involve proactively in court hearings.
- Maintain public order at assigned premises.
- Conduct enforcement and protective duties to ensure guests’ and team members’ safety and security of property.
- Respond to all emergency conditions like safety hazards, fire, threats to life or property, etc.
- Comply with legislation and company safety along with environmental rules and regulations.
- Conduct regular inspections of fire extinguishers, fire alarms, and sprinkler systems.
- Previous loss prevention experience is required.
- Must be able to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- A minimum of a diploma or Degree.
- Must have command of the English language sufficient to communicate with customers, coworkers, and supervisors.
- Must be able to demonstrate upon request functional literacy and numeracy.
- Must be able to read and interpret complex guidelines and operate a computer.