We are looking for a hungry and talented Lead Engineer to design and build amazing features. You will be a founding member of the team shipping the first version of our fintech product. Are you passionate about making significant contributions to a product and growing your skills as an engineer in multiple areas?
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- +3 Years of Experience in Laravel & ServerLess AWS
- Looking for the opportunity to have a big impact at an early company.
- Develop and improve resilient and scalable software solutions.
Solve system design challenges within your team and across team boundaries in a product-centric environment.
- Follow agile working principles and focus on values such as objectives and key results.
- Drive quality and standards in our engineering team, provide and discuss innovative solution approaches and suggestions for improvement in the development.
Ensure the backend meets the needs for feature development.
- Develop efficient solutions that scale for millions of users
- Crafting and implementing the future of our company. As we grow, we need to ensure that our backend evolves with the rest of the product. We will be looking for your backend leadership.
- Manage timelines/deliverables within the team towards the successful delivery of projects.
- Aware of different libraries and frameworks and uses/suggest them when appropriate
Education And / Or Experience
- Experience working with digital Wallets and banking APIs.
Jira & Scrum
- Studies in Computer Science or Business Informatics or a comparable training e.g. as an IT specialist with several years of professional work experience
- Experience with serverless functions.
- Strong sense of ownership, ability to influence others and collaborate across teams in English
A focus on Quality. Write your own unit tests, and integration tests.
- Competitive salary and special benefits based on experience level
Email your cover letter and CV to [email protected] The subject line should be Lead PHP Developer