The responsibilities of the marketing coordinator are transversal and will consist of carrying out all the necessary actions to achieve the implementation of successful marketing campaigns and leading the planning, execution, and analysis phases. He/she will focus on finding opportunities and leading their execution in offline and online channels in accordance with the company’s global strategy.
Main Job Tasks, Duties, and Responsibilities
- Propose the marketing mix.
- Conduct studies to analyze customer behavior and marketing trends (e.g., buying habits, trends, and preferences).
- Design and implement effective online and offline marketing campaigns.
- Coordinating marketing strategies with the sales, financial, public relations, and operations departments.
- Coordinating marketing strategies with key product suppliers.
- Identify and analyze competitors.
- Preparing reports by collecting and analyzing sales data.
- Collaborate with the design department to produce promotional material.
- Produce clear and creative marketing copy for our products.
- Organize promotional activities for new products/services.
- Prepare strategic forecasts and budgets (on a monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis).
- Promoting our brand at trade shows and major industry-related events.
- Plan, create, and schedule social media content across various platforms.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, or similar.
- Marketing master’s degree (appreciated).
- 3+ years experience in marketing.
- Deep strategic expertise across Google Analytics, Google Ads, and paid social.
- Ability to translate and articulate strategy and tell stories with data.
- Know how to organize, prioritize, and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Basic knowledge using Canva or Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- Required language skills.