Jiangsu Gold Civil Construction Company
A private construction company with vast experience in infrastructure construction, is excited to invite qualified Quantity Surveyors with experience in all aspects of construction projects to reach out. We look forward to you joining us.
- Prepare Bills of Quantities for tenders, carry out evaluations, analyse quotes and provide technical guidance
- Price/forecast the cost of the different materials needed for the project, Quantify BoQ template (unit estimates) based on final designs (Civil, Architectural, MEP, etc.).
- Track changes to the design and/or construction work and keep track of variations.
- Support project managers in procuring or agree the services of contractors and/or subcontractors who work on the construction of the project.
- Monitor and report on project progress using Best Practice Quantity Surveying practices to certify project progress during execution Sign off all works in line with BOQ’s, Quality Control Processes and legislative requirements
- Measure and value the work done on site (support on measured contracts when applicable).
- Liaise with internal stakeholders and other construction professionals, such as site managers, project managers and site engineers.
- Select and/or source construction materials.
- Work to continuously drive down costs at the same quality.
- Prepare payments for contractors and subcontractors.
- Document progress, materials, and reports on project.
- Attention to detail and a methodical approach to work.
What We’re Looking For
- 3 years+ experience building and other construction projects as an estimator or quantity Surveyor.
Lusaka residents are encouraged to apply.
Degree in Quantity Surveying.
Registration with the Zambia Institute of Quantity Surveyors or Surveyor’s Institute of Zambia.
Numeracy & analytical.
A good working knowledge of MS Excel and Advanced AutoCAD knowledge to read drawings.
Basic MEP knowledge to quantify the MEP BOQ.
The ability to work in a team.
Ready to work in a multicultural environment.
How to Apply Send your CV and copies of degrees and certificates to [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com