Website J&J Transport Zambia Ltd.
J&J Transport Zambia is recruiting a qualified and seasoned individual with a minimum of five years’ work experience that will assume overall responsibility for all inventory stock control related activities of the Company.
In particular the Individual must have experience in ERP based systems, be highly driven, proactive and with a sense of urgency for strong delivery that can take the initiative and head up the Stores department.
Outline of Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage, supervise, support and develop the Stores team, ensuring a high level of motivation, discipline and morale is maintained at all time;
- Strict monitoring and controlling the daily and weekly issuances off stock out of the department;
- Strong oversight of the stores team to ensure all internal procedures are adhered to and complied with including that invoices match PO’s, the issuing GRV’s, and Internal GRV’s, all stock issued has the relevant picking slip, updated Bin Cards, and is correctly registered on the Job Cards;
- Actively and timely identifying and maintaining adequate replenishment levels and purchasing forecasts with no stock outs.
- Ensure parts are procured when stock levels hit minimum stock levels;
- Ensure all substitute parts are correctly recorded in Sage and linked;
- Managing all stock takes of all stores, including daily mini stock takes, monthly stock takes and the annual stock take for financial reporting;
- Degree in relevant qualification as well as CIPS/ ZIBs certification.
- Experience required of minimum 5 years;
- Age 30-40 years;
- High energy with aggressive focus on achieving goals and targets;
- Willingness to work weekends public holidays as workload requires.
- Others: English – good level of the English language, both written and spoken;
- Good knowledge of local organization;
- Applicants must be Zambian or have a residence permit in Zambia;
- Good understanding of the Business and Business needs;
Interested candidates are to send through their application letter and CV to [email protected] by Friday 17th March 2023.
NOTE: All applicants are thanked for their interest, and only after completed assessments will the shortlisted candidates be contacted further.