Website John Snow Health Zambia Limited
Improving the Health of Individuals and Communities
Issuance Date: May 26, 2022
Closes: June 1, 2022
The USAID Zambia Accessible Markets for Health (ZAM-Health) Activity is a five-year project to expand the availability and accessibility of high-quality health products and services in the private sector, improve health knowledge, and increase the adoption of healthy and health-seeking behaviours. The program will employ private sector approaches such as marketing, social franchising, and partnerships with for-profit entities to achieve these outcomes. USAID ZAM-Health Project is implemented by John Snow Health Zambia (JSH) in partnership with JSI Research & Training Institute, Inc., Media 365, and PharmAccess.
USAID | ZAM Health Project is seeking requests for proposals from reputable qualified vendor’s:
1. Agency to Roll-out the Zambia Ending AIDS Campaign Information BOT on WhatsApp and social media platforms for 10 months (RFP# 2022_ZH147)
2. Engagement of a Research Firm (RFP#2022_ZH151)
3. Agency to Roll-out Health Products and services Radio Advertising Campaign (2022_ZH152)
4. Development & Hosting of the Zambia Ending AIDS (ZEA) Website/Repository (RFP# 2022_ZH153)
5. ICT Server Equipment & Supplies (RFQ# 2022_ZH157)
Through this process, organizations will receive the Request for Proposals (RFPs) and participate in the bid and tender process leading to the award of contract(s) in the RFP category of choice as listed above. Please quote the relevant category as listed.
The full RFP(s) can be obtained by emailing: [email protected]. Proposals must be submitted by the above referenced due date and in accordance with the RFP.
This procurement is funded by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) and is subject to all applicable Federal Rules and Regulations and Provisions All interested vendors should meet the regulatory requirements to undertake business in Zambia.