Juba Transport Limited
Juba Transport Plc. Zambia invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced Zambians for employment as Tanker Drivers.
Committed and professional individual in driving a Tanker Truck with product knowledge coupled with creative ideas for high customer satisfaction. Proven problem-solving skills that include many different situations.
- Drives tank truck to deliver gasoline, fuel oil, lubricating oil, acid or liquefied petroleum gas to customers, connects hose to tank and opens valves, reads gauges, record amounts delivered and leaves delivery ticket receipt with customer.
- Loads truck and/or trailers at designated facilities following all rules and regulations for each facility.
- Returns to the company premises at the end of the workday and completes post trip truck inspection to determine if repairs are necessary.
- Accurately completes all regulatory and customer paperwork after each delivery.
- Establishes/maintains good customer service and rapport while handling customer’s questions or schedules.
- Calls customers before loading/leaving load rack to ensure the customer is able to receive the load.
- Answer inquiries as appropriate and/or refers customers to the trucking supervisor for assistance.
Qualification and Requirements:
- Grade 12 School Certificate or equivalent
- Must have minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Must have Dangerous goods and defensive driving certificates
- Valid PSV driver’s license class D which must have been attained within the last three years
- Should be medically fit
- Should have no criminal record
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should apply with their cover letter and CV only in a single document. Please send to: [email protected]
Advert will close on 31st August 2020 and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.