Juba Transport Limited
Juba Transport Limited a Company involved in transport business is looking for a qualified and committed individual for appointment as Human Resource Officer to be based at our Head Office in Lusaka.
- Work closely with the Human Resource Manager to ensure the development and implementation of Human Resource procedures and systems.
- Manage and maintain employee contracts of employment and records.
- Prepare monthly payroll input to ensure accurate and timely payment of salaries and benefits.
- Coordinate the Training and Development function of the department.
- Monitor and review the performance appraisal system, ensuring that appraisals are carried out in a timely manner.
- Advise management on the interpretation of labor laws.
- Minimum of Degree / Diploma in Human Resource Management from a recognized institution of higher learning.
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- Be able to handle the entire HR management cycle (Employee recruitment to separation)
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Must be a member of the Zambia Institute of Human Resource Management (ZHRIM)
Only candidates that meet our requirements must send their Cover letter and CV only as a single document to [email protected]
Please note that only new applicants will be considered and contacted.