Juba Transport Limited
Juba Transport Limited is in the transportation business of Fuel, Acid and Dry cargo within Zambia and the SADC region, urgently wish to employ a dynamic, qualified, and an experienced individual as a Pneumatic Technician.
Responsible for servicing, repairing, and maintaining pneumatic equipment and systems. To install, inspect, troubleshoot, and diagnose Pneumatic systems, and carry out preventive maintenance tasks. Provide technical advice and assistance to other members of the engineering team, as well as monitoring and controlling the quality of the Pneumatic systems.
- Inspect, maintain, and repair Pneumatic systems and components.
- Diagnose faults and carry out repairs on Pneumatic systems.
- Install new Pneumatic systems and components.
- Perform tests on Pneumatic components and systems.
- Conduct routine maintenance and servicing of Pneumatic systems.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose faults in Pneumatic systems.
- Keep up to date with advances in Pneumatic engineering.
- Document work carried out and maintain records.
- Comply with health and safety regulations.
Qualification and Requirements:
- Grade 12 School Certificate
- Certificate or better in Automotive Pneumatic Systems
- Able to carry out maintenance and repair on Pneumatic systems.
- Experience in using hand and power tools.
- Experience in diagnosing faults and repairing Pneumatic systems.
- Ability to read and interpret Pneumatic diagrams.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
Only interested candidates that meet the above requirements should apply with their cover letter and CV only in a single document. Please send to: [email protected]