Juba Transport Limited
Juba Transport Limited is in the transportation business of Fuel, Acid and Dry Cargo within Zambia and the SADC region, urgently wish to employ a dynamic, qualified, and experienced individual as a Tyre Management Officer.
Reporting to the Workshop Manager responsible for the tyre management of a fleet of about 300+ Heavy duty Trucks system performing inspections, routine maintenance, and records management.
- Inspect vehicle tyres to ensure compliance with the regulatory and safety requirements.
- Ensure basic scheduled and routine maintenance of truck tires is done.
- Inspect tyre condition on daily basis, ensuring they are balanced, well aligned.
- Responsible for Tyre re-treading and rotation alignment.
- Maintain a database or record of all tyres fitted on company trucks.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Workshop Manager
Qualification and Requirements:
- Grade 12 School Certificate or its equivalent
- A certificate or better in Auto-Mechanics from a recognised learning institution.
- Five (5) years’ experience in tyre management.
- Computer Literate
Only interested candidates that meet the above requirements should apply with their cover letter and CV only in a single document. Please send to: [email protected]