Juba Transport Limited
Juba Transport Limited is in the transportation business of Fuel, Acid and Dry cargo within Zambia and the SADC region, is urgently looking for dynamic, highly qualified and experienced individuals for employment as Truck Drivers for Fuel Tankers, Flatbeds, and Tautliners.
To operate a truck or and trailer to deliver cargo to company contracted sites of clients while complying with all safe work practices, policies and procedures.
- Deliver goods while operating a truck, over intercity routes or sometimes spanning several countries
- Load, handle and transport materials and heavy cargo safely
- Complete and verify paper work of the assigned cargo
- Deliver load with good attention to customer service and safety
- Adhere to laws for commercial vehicles and all state (SADC) traffic laws
Qualification and Requirements:
- Minimum Grade 9 school certificate, but Grade 12 school certificate is an added advantage.
- Must have minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar job working for reputable companies
- Valid PSV drivers licence class ‘G,D’
- Good experience of handling a Truck with a Superlink Trailer is an added advantage
- Must have valid Dangerous Goods and Defensive Driving Certificates preferably from (ENAC)
- Must be medically fit
- Clean driving record a must
- Able to pass random drug tests
Only interested candidates that meet the above requirements should apply with their cover letter and CV only in a single document. Please send to: [email protected]
Advert will close on 31st March 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org