TopFloorZambia TopFloor Zambia
To provide support to the Project’s Vice President (Project Finance) who is the principal project finance professional on each of the Company’s project development teams under the direction and supervision of each project’s Lead Developer.
- Assist the VP (Project Finance) in the development, preparation and maintenance of pro-forma financial models for projects in development and performing analysis of project economics with such models;
- Assist the lead developer in the performance of development tasks;
- Assist the VP (Project Finance) in connection with the evaluation, due diligence and approval process by multilaterals, development finance institutions, commercial banks (both local and international) and other debt and equity investors, in connection related to the financing of the Company’s projects in Zambia and elsewhere in Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Where the Company is involved with the negotiations of credit and equity investment documentation of a particular project, the Junior Analyst will assist the VP (Project Finance) through the satisfaction of conditions precedent and financial closing/first drawdown.
- Assist the VP (Project Finance) and the Lead Developer in the preparation and maintenance of the project development budget and interface with the accounting department to ensure timely cost and expense reporting at the Project;
- Where the junior analyst is assisting the Lead Developer, activities may include
- Management and co-ordination of the overall development process until financial close, in an efficient manner, minimizing overall development costs and time schedules.
- Establish key project deliverables, reporting mechanisms and timelines.
- Manage progress in accordance with specific project deliverables.
Desired Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- A recognized business management degree or other relevant qualification would be an advantage
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are mandatory, must be able to converse on a senior level
- Financial modelling skills
- Confidence in handling financial models are essential for this role,
- Experience of models for project-financed projects as well as corporate financing.
How to apply:
Applicants should send their resumes to [email protected] with ‘Junior Financial Analyst’ as email subject before 18th September 2017. Ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advert.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com