K and C Cash Converters
K and C Cash Converters is searching for reliable and qualified debt collectors who will report to the collections management team. As part of our collections team, the debt collector will be responsible for contacting debtors, organizing payment plans, maintaining paper trails, and planning courses of action to recover outstanding debts. Candidates for this position should have exceptional organizational and communication skills, along with great interpersonal abilities.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Identify, track, manage, and investigate delinquent customer accounts.
- Work closely with customers to negotiate payment arrangements.
- Cultivate working relationships with customers, guiding them through the repayment process.
- Follow up with customers to ensure payments are made in a timely manner.
- Use databases to monitor and update outstanding accounts.
- Handle customer questions, complaints, and inquiries.
- Investigate discrepancies to resolve outstanding customer accounts.
- Create and implement debt collection courses of action
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum of 1 Year working experience in debt collection, customer service or Similar role.
- Diploma in Banking & Finance , Business administration or any related course.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Knowledge of debt collection legal requirements
- Strong time-management skills
- Database management skills
- Account management experience.
Job application procedure
If you meet the above minimum requirements, email your applications and CV not later than 25th January 2024 to: [email protected]