KALOMO DISTRICT WOMEN'S ASSOCIATION
ORGANISATION: Kalomo District Women’s Association
Kalomo District Women’s Association (KDWA) is a women led organisation that is registered under the registrar of societies whose members are derived from different women groups in the district. Kalomo District is a strong base for building women’s voices at community level with the aim of enhancing women’s economic empowerment in their communities, as the main focus aims at income generating activities. Kalomo District Women’s Association have partnered with We Effect Zambia to implement the Swedish funded Women Economic Empowerment (WEE) project. The project activities will be implemented at community level through the DWA. Kalomo District Women’s Association has a total membership of 3200 rural and urban women from 13 Area Associations.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports
- Monitor expenditure, forecast and report timely
- Responsible for sustainable budgets management as per cash flow projection and in compliance with finance and procurement guidelines
- Manage the project funds including processing payments via petty cash and submission of approved payment requests
- Prepare and Update Cash flow statements
- Ensure staffs comply with financial guidelines and approval levels
- Review monthly financial tracking tool to ensure budget control and management
- Ensure donor compliance aspects are met in financial recording and reporting
- Responsible for proper archiving of financial documents
- Prepare reports to the Coordinator
- Conduct Internal Audits
- Prepare Financial reports to be reported to the Board Members
- Diploma or Degree in Accounting with 5 years of experience. (ACCA, CIMA or ZICA will be added advantage)
- Must be a registered member of ZICA.
- Previous experience with any donor-funded programs
- Results-oriented and focused, with the ability to follow guidelines required of the position.
Budgeting, Financial analysis, and MS Excel skills required.
- Proficiency with accounting software.
- Demonstrated team player with effective cross-cultural interpersonal skills.
- High level of integrity and impeccable record in previous accounting positions.
- IT – Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
Kalomo District Women’s Association is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identify, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.
Applicants for this position must have a clean record and traceable references. Candidates must include a day time contact number.
Should you be interested in applying for this position, please submit your CV, copies of relevant qualifications, relevant professional accreditation, registrations and ID/Passport to [email protected]