Website KAM Kindergarten and Primary School
Strong Foundation - Bright Future
Number of vacancies: 1
**THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL:**
1. Utilize differentiated strategies to plan learning activities and groupings within the classroom
2. Develop and implement rigorous and appropriate lesson plans and assessments
3. Work closely with school leaders to analyse pupil’s assessment data to measure progress and use data to inform instruction
4. Design Individualized Educational Plans (IEPs)
5. Engage families in their children’s education by building relationships and maintaining regular communication
6. Demonstrate genuine interest, belief, and care for pupils’ personal and academic success
7. Commit to professional growth, self-reflection, a receptiveness to feedback, and a desire to continuously improve
**EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS:**
1. Diploma in Early Childhood Education, required with a record of personal, professional, and/or academic achievement
2. TCZ Certificate – Process Completed
3. 3+ years of working experience IN A PRIVATE SCHOOL as a pre-school teacher.
4. Determination to drive pupil achievement and set high expectations for all pupils
6. The ability to motivate, support, and challenge pupils in a child-centered, standards-driven classroom community
7. A positive mindset and a drive for personal excellence
8. Solutions-oriented resiliency to respond positively and effectively to challenges
9. Outstanding instructional skills driven by data and delivered through rigorous and engaging strategies
10. A full Grade 12 certificate- 5 O-levels.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply at the earliest possible time. Applicants should send the following to and mention ‘PRE-GRADE TEACHER’ in the subject line:
1. A cover letter explaining your strengths as a candidate and why you are interested in the position at the KAM Kindergarten and Primary School (not to exceed one page)
2. A current résumé or curriculum vitae (not to exceed two pages) – Clearly showing work experience as a pre-school teacher. Kindly include at least three references.
3. Contact details for three references to include name, email address, phone number and number of years this person (your reference) has supervised you professionally.
Digital applications, should be sent to [email protected]
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please contact the school office on 0967246413 | 0972246413 | 0955642413
Closing date Friday 24th March 2023.
Please note: While we appreciate your interest, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to all applicants or give individual application status updates; candidates selected for an interview will be notified.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org