Website KAM Kindergarten and Primary School
Strong Foundation - Bright Future
Number of vacancies : 1
**THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL:**
1. Utilizes differentiated strategies to plan learning activities and groupings within the classroom
2. Develop and implement rigorous and appropriate lesson plans and assessments
3. Work closely with school leaders to analyze pupils assessment data to measure progress and use data to inform instruction
4. Collaborate in grade level teams to discuss pupils work, share best practices, plan events.
5. Engage families in their children’s education by building relationships and maintaining regular communication
6. Demonstrate genuine interest, belief, and care for pupils’ personal and academic success
7. Commit to professional growth, self-reflection, a receptiveness to feedback, and a desire to continuously improve
8. Fluent in Chichewa/Chewa (Required)
**EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS:**
1. Diploma required with a record of personal, professional, and/or academic achievement
2. TCZ certification – completed
3. 3+ years of working experience IN A PRIVATE SCHOOL
4. Demonstrated expertise in subject area Chinyanja (Chichewa/Chewa)
5. Determination to drive pupil achievement and set high expectations for all pupils
6. The ability to motivate, support, and challenge pupils in a child-centered, standards-driven classroom community
7. A positive mindset and a drive for personal excellence
8. Solutions-oriented resiliency to respond positively and effectively to challenges
9. Outstanding instructional skills driven by data and delivered through rigorous and engaging strategies
10. A full Grade 12 certificate
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply at the earliest possible time. Applicants should send the following to and mention ‘Chinyanja Teacher’ in the subject line:
1. A cover letter explaining your strengths as a candidate and why you are interested in the Chinyanja Teacher position at the KAM Kindergarten and Primary School (not to exceed one page)
2. A current résumé or curriculum vitae (not to exceed two pages)
3. A philosophy of education including your beliefs on how children learn a language (not to exceed one page)
4. Contact details for three references to include name, email address, phone number and number of years this person has supervised you professionally.
Further information about our school is available on our website www.kamschool.org
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please contact the school office on 0967246413 | 0972246413 | 0955642413
Closing date Friday 1st December 2020.
Please note: While we appreciate your interest, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to all applicants or give individual application status updates; candidates selected for an interview will be notified.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com