Website Kariba Harvest Limited
Kariba Harvest Limited a company operating in Zambia under the Lake Harvest Group seeks to appoint a suitably qualified person to fill the position of
PRODUCTION ADMINSTRATIVE ASSISTANT
The successful candidate will co-ordinate fish production data from the point of collection to the data input and provide accurate fish production numbers, traceability and administration function within the production department.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
1. Collection of the following data.
- Feed input.
- Feed deliveries per site per supplier.
- Fish transfer information.
- Daily activity report.
2. Preparation of the following reports.
- Feed requirement.
- Production reports.
- Performance reports.
3. Oversee the entire fish harvest process.
4. Stewardship of production data bases.
5. Feed reconciliation.
6. Any other duties assigned by the production Coordinator or supervisor.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- 5 O’ levels including English, Math/Accounts and Science.
- 2 A’ Levels
- Degree in aquaculture/fisheries or equivalent
- Three (3) years of experience in a production administration role.
- Proficiency in aqua manager
- An advanced course in Microsoft Excel and any other data base management software.
- Basic accounting skills will be an added advantage
- Data analysis skills
- Administrative skills
- Good interpersonal and supervisory skills
- Hard working committed and team player.
Interested candidates who meet the criteria above are encouraged to send their application letters, detailed curriculum vitae, and copies of certificates as a single document not later than Friday, 5th November 2023 to [email protected].