Karibu Trading Limited
We are looking to hire a concreter who will oversee creating the forms, pouring the concrete, spreading it out using trowels or other equipment, and smoothing it off. The concrete may also need to be stained, small stones may need to be added for decoration, and waterproofing and sealants may need to be applied to complete the project.
Being knowledgeable about the most recent developments in concrete work technology, having the expertise of an industry expert, and upholding a high level of work are all necessary for success as a concreter. Your success will be guaranteed by your capacity to adhere to job requirements and provide top-notch concrete work finishes.
- Designing and building forms.
- Setting up the forms.
- Pouring concrete.
- Using wire mesh to reinforce the concrete.
- Spreading and smoothing concrete.
- Moulding expansion joints and edges.
- Using stains or colours to add the finishing touch.
- Adding small stones or other materials for decoration.
- Applying waterproofing and sealant to protect the concrete work.
- Monitoring the material to ensure it hardens to a durable finish.
- Grade 12 Certificate.
- Minimum Trade Certificate in Concrete and Masonry – Diploma or higher qualification will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 3 years experience with traceable references.
- Ability to perform strenuous tasks with your hands.
- Ability to kneel, bend, and lift heavy materials.
- Ability to measure accurately and read specifications.