Kascco Ltd specializes in Contract Mining and Civil construction
JOB ADVERT KASCCO LIMITED
Kascco Ltd specializes in Contract Mining, Civil construction, Drilling, Crushing, and screening, projects (Bulk earth works) and Plant hire. For over 14 years, Kascco Ltd has been offering its clients a series of potential solutions adapted to each of their sites and coping with stringent logistical constraints. Our team includes some of the most highly skilled and experienced professionals in the industry. Kascco prides themselves in their ability to transport and hire quality construction and mining machinery to their clients as well as the execution of highly quality construction and mining projects. Quality policy statement Kascco concentrates on providing its customers with quality products. To this end the group mobilizes its management skills and uses its resources in the most efficient and cost-effective manner to produce projects of the required standard and quality.
Kascco limited, is an equal opportunity employer.
We are therefore inviting applications to fill the below vacant positions.
1. RIGID DUMP TRUCK OPERATORS X 28 – KANSANSHI SITE
We are encouraging female candidates to apply.
This position reports to the PIC. Successful candidate will be responsible for the below duties.
- Assess the work areas and identify all hards and fix them if they fall to your knowledge and ability.
- Inspect truck equipment and supplies such as tires, lights, brakes, gas, oil, water and all fluids and perform pre and post trip inspections and any defects are reported and repaired before use.
- Ensure that all company safety, health and environmental procedures along with any specific client requirements are implemented and adhered to.
- Ensure that the personnel protective equipment(PPE) necessary for the operations is utilized and put on rightly and in right places at all times.
- Ensuring that speed limits and road signs in place are observed to reduce the risk and all reasonable measures are implemented to avoid accidents
- Operate RD Trucks and haul tons of materials to the destination site.
Accurately enter/ record houres worked and other information into the daily work sheet.
- Keeping the truck clean and in good working order.
Ensuring that the machinery is not overloaded and comply with the load restrictions.
Maintain high standards of conduct and comply with all relevant rules and requirements.
- Ensure a minimum distance of two-truck widths is maintained between trucks when more than one truck is dumping at any given time.
- Partcipate in workplace skills assessment and training required.
- Give feedback on constraints to supervisor/subordinates as and when necessary.
- Alcohol must not be consumed or present whilst on duty.
Carry out any activities as assigned by the Supervisor.
Qualifications, Knowledge & Experience
- Grade 12 certificate.
- Machine specific training and certification.
- Operating Permit.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as RD operator and open pit mining set up.
Job Specific Competencies
- Must possess knowledge on how to do the pre- start on the machine.
- Must be able to identify defects.
- Must be conversant with controls/parts and their functions on a machine.
- Must possess knowledge about machine shut down and emergency procedures.
2. ACCOUNTANT X 1 -KANSANSHI SITE SOLWEZI
This position reports to the Site Project Manager /Chief Finance Officer. Successful candidate will be responsible for the below duties.
- Manage all accounting transactions.
- Prepare budget forecasts.
- Manage payroll for the company (Ensure accurate payroll inputs)
- Publish financial statements in time.
- Handle monthly, quarterly, and annual closings.
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
- Ensure timely bank payments.
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns.
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements.
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity.
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary.
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
- Expected to execute tasks as directed by his/her Line Manager/Superiors.
- Expected to follow all instruction, rules and regulations, work schedules and procedures as directed by the Management.
- Ensure that all company safety, health and environmental procedures along with any specific requirements are implemented and adhered to.
- Ensure that all applicable legislative requirements are implemented.
- Ensure that the personnel protective equipment (PPE) necessary for the operations is utilized and put on correctly and in right places at all times.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Grade 12 certificate.
- BSc /Diploma in Accounting /CA Zambia or Equivalent.
- Affiliated with ZICA.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Accounts field.
- No criminal records.
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures.
- Hands-on experience with accounting software
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables.
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills and Team Player.
- Excellent data analysis skill.
To apply, kindly send through your application letter, CV ,necessary permits and copies of qualifications, indicating daytime telephone and/or mobile contacts to [email protected] or [email protected]. Kindly note that only candidates who meets the above specifications and competencies should apply. Applications should reach the Group Human Resource Manager not later than Tuesday 6th February 2024, and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
All applications should be addressed to:
The Group Human Resource Manager
P.O Box 110340
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com