Website K&C Cash Converters
"Solving Your Money Problems"
This function is responsible for handling all Customer Service Center interactions by providing high level consistent standards of service to clients and ensuring customer satisfaction. To manage customer contact through calls and ensure consistent service delivery.
Under the supervision of the Call Center Manager, the following are among the job Key Responsibilities:
- Follow up with customers on outstanding deadlines or any related issues
- Ensure all logs are maintained
- Maintain clear,positive,professional communication in accordance to the company standards.
- Communicate with clients and provide information on accounts according to daily interaction with debtors or creditors.
- Day to day Administration of assigned duties including, but not limited to answering client queries, sending and receiving calls and updating company systems with correct and precise information.
- Compile reports as per directed period according to client and company specifications.
- Any other responsibilities or tasks as may be assigned by internal or external contact.
- At least a Diploma in a business /finance course or related field.
- Grade 12 Credit or above mandatory in Mathematics and English with any three subjects
- Minimum of one (1) year working experience in customer service. Experience in banking is an added advantage.
- Proper understanding of all K and C Cash Converters services and processes.
- Demonstrated complaint handling and resolution skills.
- Good Interpersonal and communication skills (multiple languages are an added advantage).
- Microsoft Office package is an added advantage.
CORE JOB COMPETENCIES
- Customer service orientation
- Analytical skills/ problem solving
- Good Communication skills
- Attention to detail
All applications must have an application/cover letter and detailed curriculum vitae indicating the position being applied for in the subject line and should be sent via email to [email protected] no later than wednesday 7th Sept,2022.
Kindly note that you MUST attach copies of Grade 12 and tertiary qualifications along with the cover letter and curriculum vitae. Applications sent without these attachments WILL NOT be considered.
ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE COMMUNICATED TO.