Website KCEM MONEY LENDERS
- Locate and notify delinquent borrowers and guarantors by personal visits, telephone or mail in order to solicit payment or seize loan collaterals.
- Record information about financial status of borrowers and status of collection efforts.
- Prepare and manage an action plan for cases in PAR 90 and all assigned cases.
- Negotiate payments while continuing to build a relationship with borrowers and guarantors.
- Confer with borrowers and guarantors by telephone or in person to determine reasons for overdue payments and to establish the terms of reimbursement plan.
- Persuade borrowers and/or guarantors to pay amounts due on loans, damage claims, or unpaid checks, or to return collaterals on loans.
- Locate and monitor overdue accounts, as directed.
- Manage collection efforts with a high level of persuasiveness & professionalism.
- Maintain positive customer relationship and minimize bad debt exposure.
- Support the Relationship Managers in the collection activities.
- Establish contacts to facilitate the quick sale of confiscated assets.
- Deliver warning letters to defaulting clients.
- Undertake confiscations of pledged assets on defaulting clients according to the KCEM Money Lenders policies and procedures
- Certificate or Diploma in Business or Agribusiness related course.
- Three (3) years of working experience in a financial sector; among which at least 2 years should be in Collections/Recoveries.
- Knowledge of credit policy/procedures and governance, and regulatory requirements related to Debt Recovery management.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Suitably qualified applicants should send their application letters, detailed CVs, photocopies of qualifications, and other supporting documents to: re[email protected] not later than 17th November 2023