Keda Zambia Ceramics Company Limited
KEDA Zambia Ceramics Company Limited is a joint venture with presence in West Africa and East Africa and is headquartered in China. Currently KEDA is the world’s biggest ceramic company and clean coal gasification system supplier. With 26 years continuous development, devoting on “limitless innovation and pursuit of better forever”, KEDA has been the leading representative in the ceramic industry in the world. KEDA would like to recruit 1 x Administration Assistant for its new operations in the Lusaka Multi-Facility Economic Zone (LMFEZ).
Number of Vacancies: 1
REPORT TO: TBA
We are looking for an Administrative assistant to join our team and support daily operations of our company
- Provide administrative support between departments
- Assist with arranging transport for staff members
- Prepare and organize office materials.
- Ensure that procurement requests are made on time
- Provide assistance in collection of invoices for processing of payments
- Maintain accurate stock records and implement strict stock control of offices stationery
- Manage the front desk and receive all visitors
- Provide support and arrangements for meetings
- Assist the Procurement Officer in maintaining database and obtaining quotations
- Carry out any other administrative work assigned by the supervisor
- Excellent computer skills, including Word and Excel in a Microsoft Windows environment
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to analyse information
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Full Gade 12 certificate
- Diploma or Degree in Public Administration, Business Administration or related field
- Minimum 2 years work Experience in similar office administrative position.
ONLY candidates that meet the minimum requirements will be considered.
In the subject line indicate “Administrative Assistant”