Website Keda Zambia Ceramics Company Limited
HUMAN RESOURCES (HR) TRAINEE X2
KEDA Zambia Ceramics Company Limited is a joint venture with presence in West Africa and East Africa and is headquartered in China. Currently KEDA is the world’s biggest ceramic company and clean coal gasification system supplier. With 26 years’ continuous development, devoting on “limitless innovation and pursuit of better forever”, KEDA has been the leading representative in the ceramic industry in the world.
We are looking to employ an enthusiastic and driven HR Trainee to assist our HR department with administrative and HR-related tasks. The HR Trainee responsibilities include assisting in recruitment and selection, initiating background checks on shortlisted candidates, updating employees’ files, filing HR documents accordingly, and providing suitable recommendations to improve HR policies.
To be successful as an HR Trainee, you should keep abreast of the latest developments in labor laws to determine how company HR policies may be affected. Ultimately, an outstanding HR Trainee should be detail-oriented and able to demonstrate excellent administrative and organizational skills.
Duties you will be involved with include:
- Updating human resources databases by inputting information on new hires, resignations, terminations, paid leave, and sick leaves and maintaining personnel records using computer software.
- Assisting departments with their recruitment needs through liaison with agencies/advertisers.
- Coordinating prospective candidates, interviewing them and administering offers, conducting inductions of new staff Years.
- Assisting with the production and implementation of HR policies and procedures.
- Degree in business, human resource management, Business Administration, psychology or any other related field and recent graduates are highly recommended to apply.
- 1 Year of experience in Human Resource field
- Must be a paid-up member of the Zambia Institute of Human Resource Management.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, word and power point).
- Familiarity with HRIS (Human Resources Information System) software will be an added advantage.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Motivation to constantly learn and develop the own knowledge and skills
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- The ability to work accurately, with good attention to detail
Candidates who meet the above requirements can send their CV, academic qualifications and certificates as a single document to [email protected]