Website Keda Zambia Ceramics
- Responsible for corresponding with various archive clerks/contact persons in each department to receive, classify, catalog, compile, and retrieve scientific and systematic management of designated archived materials. Documents borrowed need to be registered.
- Arrange archiving and regularly perform tasks such as document information clearing, filing binding, appraisal and destruction
- Cooperate with the financial department, tax department, internal control department, and internal audit department for regular file inspection and file provision.
- Regularly perform electronic and paper file inspection actions, supervise and put forward the file problems transferred by each department within the specified time and require rectification.
- Maintain the daily archive room and electronic archive local server’s cleanliness, ventilation, humidity reduction, fire prevention, theft and sanitation work.
- Train and convey the archiving requirements of each department’s archive interface person, urge each department to archive as soon as possible.
- Provide file copy services according to the needs of the national manager, financial manager, internal control and internal audit departments.
- Maintain the archive record book/archive transfer book, clearly understand the on-site archive holding status and physical state.
- Timely review and follow up on archive major risks and problems, and be responsible for regularly retrieving and archiving to ensure that the archive is complete and intact.
- According to the actual situation, develop various record forms to clearly record the archive entry classification.
- Bachlors or above, Public service, administrative management, and archives management related majors
- Good at MS software and archives management system, and able to scan documents
- Logical Mind，Good Commnunication ability，Summary ability，and Coporation ability
- Good at English, and Chinese is a plus
- 1-3 years working experience，Experience in archival management or library work preferred