Website Kestria Zambia
Fluent in finding leaders
We are a proud representative of Kestria, the world’s largest alliance of boutique executive search firms in Zambia. Kestria’s reach currently spans 40+ countries and 90+ cities and counting. We assist clients to achieve their commercial objectives in the most effective and efficient way possible while maintaining the highest level of advisory.
Our client in the Insurance sector, is seeking a talented and motivated Accounts Officer to join their dynamic team.
- Manage financial transactions, including invoicing, payments, and reconciliations.
- Track expenses, budgets, and financial reporting.
- Ensure compliance with accounting standards and regulations.
- Coordinate with internal teams for financial data and reporting.
- Assist in audits and financial analysis.
- Maintain organized records and documentation.
- Diploma in Accounts. Degree is an added advantage.
- Minimum 3 years relevant accounting experience, preferably in an insurance company.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Attention to detail and high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proficiency in accounting software and Microsoft Excel.
- Adaptability and willingness to learn.
- Sober-minded and good office etiquette.