Website Kestria Zambia
Fluent in finding leaders
We are a proud representative of Kestria, the world’s largest alliance of boutique executive search firms in Zambia. Kestria’s reach currently spans 40+ countries and 90+ cities and counting. We assist clients to achieve their commercial objectives in the most effective and efficient way possible while maintaining the highest level of advisory.
Our client is a renowned leader in advisory services is looking for a skilled Actuarial Associate to join their dynamic team.
- Uphold the highest ethical standards in all activities
- Conducting statistical and financial analysis to evaluate risk and performance.
- Assisting in the development and maintenance of actuarial models and tools.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to provide insights for product development and pricing strategies.
- Preparing reports, presentations, and documentation to communicate findings and recommendations to stakeholders.
- Staying updated on industry trends, regulations, and best practices to ensure compliance and relevance.
- Contributing to the development of actuarial reports and documents required for regulatory compliance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Actuarial Science
- 3-5 years of experience in Actuarial Analysis
- Associate of Actuarial Institute UK
- Sober-minded and ethical
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with proficiency in data analysis tools.
- Effective written and verbal communication for explaining complex actuarial concepts.
- Strong team player with adaptability to fast-paced environments.
- Meticulous attention to detail, ensuring high-quality work.