Truzed is the largest online retail store in Zambia with over 20,000 visitors a month, buying everything from Fashion to Phones. Founded in 2013 , Truzed’s mission is to redefine online shopping in Zambia by providing customers with the best online shopping experience.
Truzed is owned and operated by Mobile Sporting Limited which is part of a global network of diversified companies focusing on bridging the technological gap between developed and developing countries
To aid our development we are currently looking for outstanding candidates interested in entrepreneurship and e-commerce to join us! This is a perfect opportunity to participate in an entrepreneurial adventure of redefining E-commerce in Zambia.
- Responsible for managing the day to day operation of the sales function, to include growing and motivating the sales team, implementing the sales strategy, achieving targets and developing new business trends
- Developing targeted sales campaigns and working with agents to run campaigns
- Communicating with the existing clients to increase or maintain levels of the business activity.
- Presenting and selling company products and services to new and existing clients.
- Process orders in person, online and over the phone.
- Present solutions to customers including price and estimated time of delivery based on item and delivery schedules.
- Identifying sales opportunities and presenting benefits and key features of products effectively to acquire new business.
- Searching proactively for new revenue generating opportunities to meet the company targets and following up on new leads and referrals.
- Identifying sales prospects and contacts and other accounts as assigned.
- Preparing quotes, proposals and sales contracts.
- Negotiating costs and payment terms with the suppliers.
- Getting new releases as soon as the suppliers have them.
- Shortlisting and prioritizing key suppliers.
- Monitoring stock levels and planning the purchasing policy well in advance.
- Having an accurate knowledge of competition: who they are, what prices they have and their products.
- Analyzing consumer buying behavior and predicting future trends.
- Compiling sales progress reports on a weekly/monthly and end of year and sharing the same with the head of sales
- Proactively addressing shortfall on targets due to be achieved
- Adhering to the company external or internal customer care policies and procedures.
- Participating in marketing events and attending sales meetings
- Any other duties assigned by the management.
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree/ Diploma in Business/ Sales & Marketing
- 1 years minimum experience, working or ready to work in Lusaka/Kitwe
- Self-motivated, flexible and open to change.
- Strong planning, organizing, reporting and networking skills.
- An excellent team builder and motivator who will thrive on working closely with the team
- A good communicator with excellent negotiation, persuasive, presentation and interpersonal skills at all levels.
- Highly driven with enthusiasm to meet sales targets and to cope under dynamic scenarios.
- Trustworthy, professional and reliable when dealing with confidential information.
- A unique education in scaling new internet concepts
- Become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures
How to Apply:
Do you think you meet the above requirements? Are you ready to work for the next big thing in Zambia? If so, kindly send your application including CV and certificates to [email protected] by 25th September, 2017.
Please note that we are an equal opportunity employer.
Kindly indicate the position title on the subject line.
Include your current and expected salary in the application.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org