BUILDERS WAREHOUSE INTERNATIONAL
FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To recruit new customers, as well as maintain and grow existing customers form an external point of view
- Grow business area to satisfy and expand customer base
- Play an integral role in new business development and hold responsibility for the effective on-boarding of new customers
- Drive and develop key relationships with customers on an ongoing basis.
- Visit contractor’s on site and establish their needs.
- Monitor and analyse the growth of your customer base.
- Do cold calling and follow up on all leads.
- Achieve sales and gross profit budgets and targets.
- Ensure that customers are informed of products other than their usual purchases.
- Liaise with suppliers, other key account managers and other departments.
- Provide regular and monthly feedback, review and reporting to the Regional Key Account Manager, Branch Manager and Sales Manager Trade on sales analysis, competitors, their prices, customers / contractor needs.
- Grade 12 (Tertiary qualification would be advantageous)
- Minimum 3 years external trade sales experience (exposure to Retail sector is advantageous)
- Computer literate
- Proven track record of successful sales and Key account management with robust negotiation skills
- Proven relating and networking skills
- Proven ability to deliver results and meet customer expectations
- Proven track record in achieving personal work goals/ objectives
- Proven ability to make decisions and initiate actions
- Strong adherence to principles and values
- Proven ability to persuade and influence
- Planning and organising skills
- Highly self-motivated
- Clear understanding of sales and margins
- Good knowledge of products and their applications
- Team orientated, ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Delegation skills
- Strong orientation to follow instructions and procedures
- Valid Driver’s license and ability to travel
Application closing date:14th November, 2017
Send a copy of your updated Curriculum Vitae in MS word format to [email protected] Please ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advertisement when applying for this role.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com