Key Management Solutions Consultancy Limited
Key Management Solutions Consultancy (KMSC) is looking to employ Qualified and Experienced individuals to fill in the Positions of HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER (1) and HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICER (1). The individuals will be tasked with the responsibility of handling all the Human resource aspects of a Mining Organization.
(1) HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER
As a Human Resource Manager you will be responsible for managing all aspects of human resources, including recruitment, employee relations, performance management, training and development, and compliance. Your role will be instrumental in supporting our workforce, ensuring adherence to policies and procedures, and fostering a positive and engaging work culture. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of human resource practices, excellent communication skills, and the ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Develop and implement human resource strategies, policies, and procedures to align with the company’s goals and objectives.
- Oversee the end-to-end recruitment process, including job postings, resume screening, interviewing, and on boarding new employees.
- Provide guidance and support to managers and employees on various human resource matters, including employee relations, performance management, and conflict resolution.
- Ensure compliance with labor laws, regulations, and internal policies to mitigate legal risks.
- Manage and administer employee benefit and statutory programs.
- Develop and conduct employee training programs to enhance skills and promote professional development.
- Maintain accurate employee records, including personnel files, time and attendance, and leave management.
- Monitor and evaluate employee performance, providing feedback and coaching to improve individual and team effectiveness.
- Drive employee engagement initiatives and promote a positive work culture through various activities and programs.
- Keep updated on industry trends and best practices in human resource management to ensure the company remains competitive in attracting and retaining top talent.
- Engage management to establish workforce planning strategies, including succession planning and talent management.
- Handle employee grievances, investigations, and disciplinary actions in a fair and consistent manner.
- Prepare reports and analyze HR metrics to identify trends and make recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or Higher.
- Member of the ZIHRM
- Proven experience in human resource management roles, preferably in mining industry.
- Strong knowledge of employment laws, regulations, and best practices.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build positive relationships with employees at all levels.
- Strong problem-solving and conflict resolution abilities.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi task.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive employee information.
2) HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICER
- Contribute to the development of and implementation of the strategy on human resources management and development.
- Develops and implement human resources policies and procedures.
- Assists managers and staff to understand and comply with human resources policies and procedures.
- Facilitates the recruitment and selection of competent staff and prepares the relevant documentation.
- Administer, coordinate and maintain the performance management system.
- Develops the staff learning and development plan and coordinate and implement staff learning and development programmes to ensure compliance with identified or emerging needs.
- Develop, recommend, implement and maintain reward systems that enable the attraction and retention of the best talent.
- Advise Supervisors and employees on grievance and disciplinary issues and ensures that they are resolved in line with policies and procedures and employment legislation.
- Promotes and implement health and safety programme at the work place.
- Facilitate the provision of other administrative services
- Develop and implement HR strategies aligned with the company’s vision and objectives.
- Support the recruitment and selection process by sourcing top talent, conducting interviews, and coordinating the on boarding process.
- Maintain HR records and ensure compliance with relevant regulations and policies.
- Assist in the development and execution of training programs to enhance employee skills and career growth.
- Provide guidance and support to managers and employees on HR-related matters, including performance management, employee relations, and conflict resolution.
- Manage employee benefits, overtime computation, time sheets, compensation, and leave administration.
- Continuously evaluate HR processes and propose improvements to enhance efficiency and effectiveness.
- A degree or higher Diploma in Human Resources Management or equivalent.
- Membership of a Professional Human Resources or Personnel Institute.
- 3 years work experience in Human Resources at middle management level.
- Experience in a similar Industry will be an added advantage,
- Considerable knowledge of principles and practices in all aspects of human resources management.
- Knowledge of the Zambian Labour Law
- Computer Literacy
- Strong interpersonal skills and human relations handling skills at all levels.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Experience in conducting formal and informal training for other staff will be an added advantage.
- Outstanding work ethic.
** Suitably Qualified candidates should apply to the mail listed attaching Academic Qualifications, Curriculum Vitae as well as a Cover letter stating why they would be the most suitable candidate for the Job.
APPLICANTS MUST BE PREFERABLY NDOLA BASED OR HAVE RESIDENCE WITHIN NDOLA.