Gift Shop, Kitwe
Closing date, October 30th,2023
Gift Shop, Kitwe.
We are headquartered in Kitwe and We specialize in dispensing of Gifts.
- Greet and direct customers
- Provide accurate information (e.g. product features, pricing and after-sales services)
- Answer customers’ questions about specific products/services
- Conduct price and feature comparisons to facilitate purchasing.
- Ensure racks are fully stocked.
- Inform customers about discounts and special offers
- Provide customer feedback to the Store Manager.
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services
- Wrapping Gifts.
Our requirements are as follows:
- Recruit should have literacy skills in the English language, so he would be able to read and write
- Excellent communication skills, capable of building trusting relationships.
- Ability to perform in fast-paced environments
- Sound arithmetic skills to ensure accurate simple record keeping
- Humble to avoid conflict with colleagues, employer and clients
- Hardworking: to be able to work extra hard to deliver, and sacrifice so that the company can make huge strides.
- Capable: should grasp quickly
- Eager to learn: the attitude to continuously develop yourself in the organisation.
- Consistent: should be consistent, to ensure long term success in the company.
- Grade 12 Certificate
Experience in sales will be an added advantage.
If you meet the above requirements please send your cv and academic qualifications to:
Not later than October 30th, 2023
To apply for this job email your details to Kitweoptician30@gmail.com