Coca-Cola Beverages Zambia
Coca-Cola Beverages Zambia represents the world’s most cherished trademark and invests in the most exciting events. Our Zambia operations currently have the following opportunities available for dynamic individuals with energy and initiative, keen to impact from the outset. This position reports to the Quality Team Leader. The incumbent will be responsible for monitoring controlling environment and conducting tests and analysis to control and ensure compliance to quality requirements across the Supply Chain.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Monitor & analyze package quality.
- Control quality in blown bottles-sampling and testing according to incoming inspection protocols
- Communicate any non-conformances to the Line Team Leader, Quality Team Leader, QAT & SHEQ Manager & Ensure that non-conforming materials are isolated or released.
- Ensure that non-conforming materials are segregated, identified and marked as per non-conforming material procedure.
- Ensure that results are recorded on infinity system
- Monitor & Analyze process and product quality
- Control quality in syrup making-sampling and testing is done according to required sampling methods and testing protocols
- Control quality in water treatment-sampling and testing is done accordingly
- Control quality of final product – sampling and testing is done accordingly
- Ensure CIP & COP is followed accurately and GMP and housekeeping is maintained on the line 5S standards for laboratory equipment & test environment to be kept
- Ensure that the requirements of the Quality Management System, including Policies, work instructions, work aids etc are complied with and participate in quality improvement projects Maintain Safety, Health & Environment Standards
Skills, Experience & Education
- Grade 12 with 5 credits or better
- Diploma in Food Technology
- Added advantage for Bachelors’ Degree of Science
- 2 years’ experience in QC or routine testing preferably
- Self-motivated & Disciplined
- Team player