Website Lactalis Zambia Limited
Leader in Dairy Industry and Supplier of Quality Dairy products
We are looking for a Financial Accountant
In this position, you will be supporting the development and attainment of Finance strategic objectives through the provision of value added support to the business and full compliance with group methodologies and statutory frameworks.
Among other responsibilities, you are expected to:
- Managing daily registration of purchase invoices, payments and any other Journal Entries.
- Ensure that the Trial Balance is complete for month end reporting.
- Authorize general ledger (GL) and sub ledger reconciliations.
- Preparation of year end statutory Financial Statements according to IFRS.
- Maintaining the Fixed Asset register – Manage Additions, Disposals and Impairment
- Coordinate review of the Balance Sheet and perform reconciliation validations.
- Prepare and participate in internal & external audit processes to deliver accurate and timely information.
- Ensure processes and policies are documented with regular reviews undertaken.
- Manage weekly cash flow analysis and Forecast.
- Assist in the preparation of the Annual Budget and Monthly Forecast.
If you have the following:
- A Bachelor’s Degree or Professional Accountancy qualification (CA, CIMA, ACCA) is mandatory.
- Must be a member of ZICA.
- A strong financial background with a minimum 7 years previous Finance Managerial experience.
- Possess excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and assess priorities effectively.
- Ability to handle detailed transactional level work, higher level analysis and reviews.
- Strong people development skills.
Applications along with detailed Curriculum Vitae and copies of qualifications should be addressed to the Human Resources Manager not later than Wednesday, 26th 2020. Email: [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
To apply for this job email your details to Recruitment@parmalat.co.zm