Website Lactalis Zambia Limited
Leader in Dairy Industry and Supplier of Quality Dairy products
We are looking for a Management Accountant
Lactalis Zambia Limited is the leader in dairy industry and supplier of quality dairy products in Zambia. The Company subscribes to world class quality standards in manufacturing and distribution of its products. An opportunity exists for talented individuals who wishes to develop a career in this exciting industry as Management Accountant reporting to the Management Control Manager.
Among other responsibilities, you are expected to:
- Enable good performance in the Plant through timely and accurate reporting, supporting operations with proactive analysis and driving improvements.
- Validate the quality and the reliability of the technical and financial information.
- Produce and analyze reports highlighting the gaps compared with the budget and the history based on both financial data and technical data (efficiency, yield, losses, energy ratio, OH, Ingredients and packaging etc)
- Provide analysis to support strategic decision making, implement and follow up of KPIs and strategic directives.
- Construct annual budgets based on the actual performance and mobilize the objectives of the following year in partnership with the various operational functions of the Plant
- Ensure accurate loading of information in the ERP and perform cost accounting function for the business.
If you have the following:
- A Bachelor’s Degree or Professional Accountancy qualification (CA, CIMA, ACCA) is mandatory
- Must be a member of ZICA
- A strong analytical background with a minimum 5 years previous Management Accounting experience, ideally within a manufacturing environment
- Strong financial and operations analysis experience with a track record of driving business and process improvement
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and assess priorities effectively
- Ability to design and use complex spreadsheets and database tools
- Strong people development skills
Applications along with detailed Curriculum Vitae and copies of qualifications should be addressed to the Human Resources Manager no later than Friday 25th September 2020. Email: [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted