REGISTRATION OF SUPPLIERS – 2023/2024
Lake Road PTA School invites applications from interested credible suppliers to register for the supply of goods, works and services for 2023/2024. Lake Road PTA School is a property of the Ministry of Education run by a Board of Governors who do not benefit any pecuniary gain in the governance process.
Being a property of the Ministry of Education, the School is not registered with the Patents and Companies Registration Agency nor is the School registered with Registrar of Societies.
Below are the categories:
a) Security Services
b) Cleaning Services, Pest Control and Garbage Collection
c) Repairs, servicing and maintenance of vehicles/ Car hire companies
d) Firefighting equipment
e) Debt collection
f) Insurance Companies or Insurance Brokers
g) Swimming pool maintenance and repair
a) Air Conditioners, repairs and maintenance
b) Laboratory Equipment and Supplies
c) Food and Beverages
d) Hardware Supplies
All applicants should enclose and submit the undermentioned to the address below:
1. Certificate of Registration/Incorporation
2. Copies of VAT Certificates, Tax Clearance and TPIN Registration Certificate
3. Copies of Audited financial Statements for the last one year.
4. Detailed Company Profile
5. Relevant regulatory Certificates (ERB, EIZ, NCC, ZEMA, ZPPA, LAZ, etc.)
6. Indicate items/service to supply
7. Indicate physical & postal address, phone numbers, contact persons, email address etc.
8. Bidders are required to attach the above documents to the Lake Road PTA School Supplier Registration Form which can be obtained from accounts office
Suppliers who meet the above minimum requirements will be shortlisted for pre-qualification inspection to confirm eligibility. The closing date of receipt of applications shall be Friday, 13th January 2023, at 16:00Hours.
All applications to be addressed to:
The Procurement Committee,
Lake Road PTA School,
P O Box 320042,
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org