Laurence Paul is a privately held business established as a full service investment management, investment banking, investment advisory, principal investments and securities trading firm. Our firm is focused on providing unbiased advisory and investment services to entities and individuals involved in investing in and developing Africa’s productive infrastructure.
At Laurence Paul, we leverage the unique strengths of our people to provide our individual and institutional clients with a full range of financial services and product expertise across our business areas. We have an in-depth working knowledge of the business and regulatory environment and we work with financial institutions, major corporations, domestic and international investors, regulators and governments to encourage private sector led development.Laurence Paul is well positioned to satisfy the growing need for locally based asset management and securities trading firm that is capable of serving the demands of local and international investor clients.
Laurence Paul Investment Services is looking to employ a results-driven sales representative to actively seek out and engage customer prospects.
The Sales representative will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
The Sales Representative will be involved in a broad range of activities including some or all of the following;
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Analyse the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
Minimum of a Diploma in business related and Social Work/Education field.
Working hours: 08:00 – 17:00 hrs, Monday-Friday unless required to work overtime hours.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advertisement.
Applications should be hand delivered to Laurence Paul Investment Services Limited.
Closing Date: 17:00 hrs, Tuesday 24th July, 2018.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org