Website Kenneth Kaunda Metropolitan University
LECTURING OPPORTUNITIES AT KENNETH KAUNDA METROPOLITAN UNIVERSITY (KKMU)
Kenneth Kaunda Metropolitan University (KKMU) is a private University registered with the Higher Education Authority in accordance with the Higher Education Act of 2013. The University offers Bachelor degree and Master degree programmes in Business, education, Law and social sciences. Further, the University has Memoranda of Understanding with the Copperbelt University (CBU), and the Zambian Open University (ZAOU) for quality assurance of its programmes, and to offer CBU undergraduate programmes in the School of Business, and a Joint certified Master of Business Administration programme with ZAOU respectively.
The University is looking for suitably qualified and experienced candidates for Lecturing Positions, on Part Time basis, for the following courses;
- Cost and management Accounting
- Marketing Research
Candidates with the following minimum qualifications are eligible;
- Minimum of THREE years of Lecturing Experience.
- Masters Degree in relevant field, (Accountancy, Business & Finance, Marketing)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in relevant field.
- Good communication & Presentation skills
- Good team work working skills
- Adaptability and flexibility
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com