Title: Legal Counsel – Litigation and Contracts
Closing Date: 11th January, 2021
To prepare and review contracts and attend to litigation on behalf of the company in order to protect Company’s interests.
- Degree in Law
- Law Association of Zambia
Minimum Experience :
- Minimum of 5 years post qualification experience.
- Experience in the telecommunications industry will be an added advantage
- A broad understanding of the Zamtel business and of Zamtel products and services.
- Excellent knowledge of the Law of Contract and Contract negotiations.
- Excellent knowledge of the laws and regulations applicable to the telecommunications industry.
- Litigation process and procedure.
- Understanding of Public Procurement laws, rules and regulations.
- Interested candidates should submit their applications electronically via our website www.zamtel.co.zm
- Applications should be sent electronically consisting of a letter and CV as a single document(PDF or word)
- Applications should be saved and sent in the following format:
- Job title_Name_CVnote
- e.g. Senior_Network_Administrator_Bwalya_Mpundu_CVnote
Note: if you previously applied for this particular job and made a mistake in applying by sending an incorrect CV or Application and wish to change the file, simply re-upload the file and re-apply to update the previous document.