The Sales Representative role is a great opportunity to demonstrate your sales skills and abilities.
Who are we looking for?
Someone who is natural and passionate about selling. The primary focus will be bringing new clients and develop long term customer relationships.
What will you do?
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly targets.
- Follow up sales leads in a timely and effective manner.
- Ability to cross-sell from a wide range of products and services, as well as ability to close.
- Ability to assess customer needs and potential.
- Help us identify and build best practice.
- Develop long-term relationships with clients.
- Proactively maintain communication channels with prospects via email, phone, and face to face meetings.
- Daily administration.
What will you need?
- At least 1 year of experience in sales.
- Proficiency in Microsoft excel, word and PowerPoint.
- Outstanding work ethic and attention to detail.
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and get in the field.
- Excellent communication and sales skills.
- Strong critical thinking ability.
- Full Grade 12 certificate.
- Diploma or Bachelor of Arts Degree in Banking or related discipline, will be an added advantage.
- Working at a marketplace or as an MNO agent will also be an added advantage.
Applications should be sent to [email protected] no later than Tuesday 10th January, 2023.