Levant Biotech Company Limited
Levant is a leading medical company operating from Lusaka focusing on the high quality top notch pharmaceutical products, wellness , personal hygiene, and medical equipment.
Levant is enhancing health care at Zambia through bringing what really matters and adding value to make people feel good , stay healthy and look beautiful .
Levant is one of the best at its field by providing community with medical solutions in all clinical areas from emergency response to testing, diagnosis, till treatment.
Levant is hiring Administration officer will act as the point of contact for all employees, providing administrative support and managing their queries, while reporting to the country director .
The job responsibilities and duties:
- Manage office supplies stock – stationary –assets and place orders
- Prepare regular reports of office budgets –attendance
- Maintain and update company databases and dealing with governmental platforms
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Answer queries by employees and clients while holding company hotline
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments and book meeting rooms as required
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- Arrange travel – accommodations –entry visa ,..etc.
- Schedule in-house and external events
- Cross functioning with regulatory –logistics and accounting departments
Requirements – Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities – for the Position
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator or similar role
- Solid knowledge of office procedures
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, MS outlook specifically) and ERP system.
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- High school diploma; additional qualifications in Office Administration are a plus