Levant Biotech Company Limited
BIOMEDICAL ENGINEER /TECHNICIAN
Levant is a well-established company operating from Lusaka focusing on the top notch medical and pharmaceutical products.
Levant is quality oriented and puts the Zambian patients at the center of its attention.
Levant is hiring Biomedical Engineer / Technician to be resident in Lusaka and Copper belt cities
The appropriate candidates will be reporting to the Country Manager and will be responsible of the following duties:
- Assist in Installation ,maintenance and service of biomedical equipment to Levant s’ Client Institutions. Provide technical assistance and specification on test equipment, equipment procurement and other materials.
- Generate maintenance schedules for our clients.
- Serve as an information source on program policies, procedures, and administration guidelines.
- Complete other duties as assigned by Levant Country Director
- Gather current marketplace information regarding maintenance & service on current & new products.
- Investigate problems; prepare reports; develop solutions, and make recommendations to management in order to meet customers’ expectations.
- Prepare and conduct educational activities to the selected specialty.
- Conduct mentorship training on equipment calibration and maintenance support monitoring and evaluation of equipment management activities.
- Provide historical records by keeping records on customer maintenance & services
- Contribute to Levant team efforts in accomplishing organizational goals.
Requirements – Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities – for the Position
- BSc. in medical engineering /industrial technology/electrical engineering
- A backgrond in medical engineering from recognized university or higher national diploma in medical engineering
- Biomedical Equipment calibration with sound Knowledge in Biochemistry , Hematology & Immunology
- Previous experience at biomedical engineering or technician / medical field is a must
- Valid driving license is a must
- Customer service oriented, with the ability to meet maintenance & Service goals
- Possess self-confidence, positive mentality, with the ability to manage territories effectively
- Reliable, hardworking, enthusiastic, with the ability to perform multiple assignments at the same time
A competitive package is offered including basic salary, annual incentive and development program according to company policy
Please send your CV to: [email protected]