As an Adminstration & HR Officer, he or she will be responsible for managing personnel records, updating databases, and assisting in HR operations. Further, you will be responsible for providing daily administrative and clerical support to a company. He/She will be in charge of office maintenance and upkeep, ensuring that the office is a pleasant and professional work environment where staff and employees can be productive and perform their tasks.
- Undertakes timely provision of office/workstations to members of staff in a bid to ensure that staff are well settled and are productive.
- Ensures safe working environment to safeguard lives and property.
- Facilitates Health and safety activities in liaison with the Health and Safety committee.
- Facilitates timely procurement and maintenance of office equipment and furniture to avoid operational disruption.
- Effectively supervises the maintenance of infrastructure and surroundings to create a safe and conducive work environment.
- Manage the utilization and allocation of fuel for utility vehicles.
- Prepare and organize for executive travels, staff and visitors and arrange for accommodation were necessary
- Ensures timely preparation of payments for all utility related bills (including but not limited to electricity, phone, internet, and rentals to enhance smooth operations of the corporation
- Facilitates timely procurement and supply of office refreshments/supplies.
- Ensures timely insurance cover of assets to alleviate risk of loss or damage to property.
- Facilitates for timely insurance claims of damaged or lost property as per SLA with the insurance company and in line with the claims procedure.
- Undertakes accurate preparation and update of inventory register to ascertain and safeguard company assets and property.
- Facilitates for a seamless fleet management process.
- Co-ordinates all transport requirements for users to facilitate smooth business operations.
- Supervises subordinates by determining workload and delegating assignments to facilitate smooth operations.
- Facilitate training/awareness for all authorized motor vehicle users and monitor adherence levels.
- Facilitates Departmental Budget preparations and tracking.
- Coordinates preparation of weekly/monthly expenses for administration.
- Contributes to the development of and implementation of the strategy on human resources management and development.
- Develops and implements human resources policies and procedures.
- Assists line managers and staff to understand and comply with human resources policies and procedures.
- Facilitates the recruitment and selection of competent staff and prepares the relevant documentation.
- Administers, coordinates and maintains the performance management system.
- Develops the staff learning and development plan and coordinates and implements staff learning and development programs to ensure compliance with identified or emerging needs.
- Develops, recommends, implements and maintains reward systems that enable the attraction and retention of the best talent.
- Advises Supervisors and employees on grievance and disciplinary issues and ensures that they are resolved in line with policies and procedures and employment legislation.
- Promotes and implements health and safety programmes at the work place.
- Facilitates the provision of other administrative services
- Maintaining physical and digital personnel records like employment contracts and PTO requests
- Updating internal databases with new hire information
- Creating and distributing guidelines and policy documents about company policies
- Grade 12 School Certificate with 5 credits including English and Mathematics
- Bachelor’s Degree or qualification in Human Resources/Public Administration/Human capital Management, /relevant field
- 2 years work experience in the same role
- Business intelligence and data analysis skill ,Critical thinking skills
- Ability to communicate (oral and verbal)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to multi-task, pay attention to details
If you meet the above requirements, kindly submit your CV to the indicated email. Please note that academic certificates are not required at this moment.