- Preparation of year-end financial statements and balance sheet reporting.
- Manage financial accounting reconciliations and ensure reporting is done.
- Reconcile and manage payments for all suppliers.
- Bank accounts reconciled daily.
- Reconcile all sundry debtors accounts.
- Reconcile fixed assets.
- Prepare pay cost budgets.
- Ensure all regulatory obligations are paid on time including PAYE, NAPSA
- Approve accounts payable, cash book, and payroll cheques and payments.
- Ensure accruals are properly accounted for as per accounting standards.
- At least 2 years experience in similar role
- Degree in Accounting and/or part qualified ACCA and active ZICA membership. Skills
- Solid understanding of basic accounting and accounts payable principles.
- Be responsible for treasury function of the company
- Proven ability to prepare financial statements.
- Ability to build good relationships with vendors and suppliers
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a broader team
If you meet the above requirements, submit your CV to the indicated address. Please note that academic certificates are not required at the moment.