LIMESTONE RESOURCES LIMITED
Limestone Resources Limited seeks to employ a suitable qualified, experienced and multi-skilled individual to fill below listed vacancy.
FINANCE MANAGER- REPORTING & TREASURY X 1
Reports to: Chief Financial Officer
To compile financial records of the company and reporting the financial performance accurately and timely for use by decision makers of the company and other stakeholders. This includes ensuring that finance staff are entering transactions promptly and accurately into the finance ledgers.
- Prepares Ledgers, Annual Financial Statements in conformity with International Financial Reporting Standards and Company’s Act requirements.
- Manages all company bank accounts and monitor foreign currency exchange movements in order to manage foreign exchange risk.
- Ensures daily Cash flow positions are correctly reported to the supervisor and Chief Financial Officer for planning and decision making.
- Manages relationships with financial institutions and assist with arranging for facilities.
- Ensures that reconciliations to all bank accounts are done monthly.
- Consolidates all accounting information from other accounting sections and review their suitability and accuracy for input into the financial statements and ensuring that accurate posting is made to the trial balance and any miss-postings reversed in the correct period.
- Liaises with external auditors about any matters relating to interim and final audits and resolves audit queries arising.
- Ensures that statutory payments e.g. Mineral Royalty and Company Tax and companies loan obligations is correctly calculated and paid.
- Ensures that staff emoluments are properly calculated, accounted for and paid within the stipulated time.
- Ensures the credit function is working effectively in line with company policies and due debts from customers are collected timely.
- Grade twelve (12) certificate
- Full ACCA/CIMA/CA Zambia or its equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in similar position.
- A member of Zambia Institute of Chartered Accountants (ZICA)
Applicants who meet the above qualification should submit their applications with copies of detailed Curriculum Vitae with traceable references, academic/professional qualifications, and any other relevant documentation in support of the application.
Applications should be submitted to the address not later than 22th November 2023
The Human Resource & Occupational Health Manager
Limestone Resources Limited
P.O Box 70057
Email: [email protected]