LIMESTONE RESOURCES LIMITED
Limestone Resources Limited seeks to employ a suitably qualified and result oriented individual to fill below listed vacancy.
SENIOR PRODUCT APPLICATION ADVISOR x 1
Reports to: COMMERCIAL DIRECTOR
Purpose of the Job State briefly
Managing and executing the Sales and Marketing facet of Limestone Resources Limited through various activities of marketing and the eventual sales of our product portfolio.
1. FULL Grade (12) Twelve School Certificate with five acceptable ordinary levels.
2. Diploma in Marketing/ Business Administration
3. Member of Zambia Institute of Marketing
4. Five (05) work experience
Statement of Main Accountabilities /Duties
- Analyze regional, national and continental market trends in the Lime business, identify the biggest sub-segments, and benchmark with key players . Meet with selected players (construction companies, developers, mines, project managers …) to understand their needs in the segment. Perform customers’ discoveries.
- Select the priority sub segments, and assess the value for our products. Lead exercise to define value proposition
- Analyze the opportunity for each application (mining, construction, agriculture, sugar processing as well as water treatment…) for these priority sub segments, especially the opportunity to market and sell Stones (Crusher Run, Flux Stone and Aggregates
- Define and develop the value proposition for key sub segments, the share we want to take and the related action plans, together with an estimate of the related target EBITDA
- Leverage on (and contribute to) Group resources and/or local Construction Development Lab when applicable: segmentation methodologies, tools to help defining the value proposition in the segment, testing of systems, specific contribution to idea generation or definition of the Limestone Resources LTD portfolio.
Applicants who meet the above requirements should submit their applications with copies of detailed Curriculum Vitae with traceable references, academic/ professional qualifications and any other relevant documentation in support of the application. Applications should be submitted to the address below not later than Tuesday 7TH March, 2023.
Human Resource & Occupational Health Manager
Limestone Resources Limited
P.O Box 70057
Email: [email protected]